Mold Remediation Services
Safer Building Solutions, LLC offers the most comprehensive solution to the property damage and health risks that mold contamination within your home and corporate indoor environments create.
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours and can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. Whether the water intrusion is due to a roof leak or dripping water pipe, mold contamination can speedily spread throughout the immediate area, contaminating your home or business and causing significant damage to your property and to human health.
The sterilization and remediation professionals at Safer Building Solutions, LLC have the proper personnel, training, protective gear, and specialized sterilization equipment necessary to properly resolve your mold remediation problem.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float throughout the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, HVAC systems, or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or pets.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into spore colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants and have the potential to cause other health effects.
- Before mold remediation can begin, all sources of water or moisture contamination must be resolved. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.